CodingNomads Mentor Docs¶
This resource contains information for active and prospective CodingNomads Mentors.
If you're already a CodingNomads mentor, use the Search docs feature in the top left corner to look for answers. For quick info, check out the tl;dr page: Mentorship Practical Tips.
Below are more links to relevant sections:
- 💡 What Mentorship Means To Us: Thoughts on why good mentorship can make a huge difference
- 🤗 How To Be A Great Mentor: Thoughts on ways to approach mentorship (more theoretical)
- 📝 Mentorship Process Blueprint: Suggestions and step-by-step tips on how to conduct an effective mentorship session (more practical)
- 🛠 Tools For Mentors: Processes, programs and tools that can be helpful to support you when conducting mentorship
- ✅ Student Support Checklist: Quick checklist to keep most important points in mind
If you are new to this page and you are interested in mentoring for CodingNomads, please start by watching this short introductory video:
To apply for working with us, please keep on reading below.
Step-by-Step Application Process¶
Follow these links step-by-step to gather all the info related to being a CodingNomads Mentor.
This information will be updated as we expand our mentorship program , and we will notify you of any changes that need attention.
- Requirements to Become a CodingNomads Mentor
- What to do if you're a new Mentor and a quicklink to the Mentor Onboarding Tasks
- CodingNomads Mentorship Process
- Labs & Projects
- How to be a great Mentor
- Tools for Mentors
- Our CodingNomads Mentor Community
- Payment Information
- Student Support Checklist
- Questions? Check our FAQs
- Feedback and Suggestions
- Links to bookmark
- Get started communicating with your student
We're looking forward to hearing from you!